2019 Beta Motorcycles EVO 2T Factory 125
Call for Price
Pure racing style
The new2019 Evo Factory models hit the market with a perfectly styled racing look and special components that make it a must for trial riders who want to tackle the race season with the best the Tuscany-based bike builder has to offer.
There are three 2-stroke versions (125, 250 and 300 cc), and a 4-stroke version (300 cc), all of which have undergone meticulous technical development to make the bikes even better than the prior models.
Beta, Italy’s only trial bike manufacturer and the undisputed global market leader, provides an engine with a distinctly “racing” character that, together with the first-class chassis set-up, provides ultra-high performance without diminishing the fun factor.
- Black magnesium covers: these provide major weight savings, combining even more agile, enjoyable riding with eye-catching design.
- Profiled clutch discs: maintain clutch precision and control even under the most extreme conditions while providing a light clutch lever pull.
- Cylinder with revised porting: provides a more powerful and consistent power delivery for the serious rider without removing the user-friendliness Beta is popular for.
- Optimized control unit (ECU) mappings to enhance low-rev power delivery and maintain excellent performance at mid-high revs.
- Black anodized engine oil plugs.
- To make the new Evo Factory a true competition-ready bike capable of competing at the highest level across all categories, much of the design work has focused on the suspension.
- Re-calibrated fork valving: continued development to provide the perfect setting for both Expert and Clubman riders.
- Gold anodized, billet machined triple clamp: reduces weight, increases stiffness and lets the rider shift the handlebar risers forwards or backwards to adjust bike set-up to perfection.
- Rear suspension with longer wheelbase and adjustment of both compression and rebound: settings have been refined even further thanks to more progressive valving and a more stable, assertive set-up that provides outstanding benefits, especially in pre-obstacle compression and push-off.
- Linkage progression: more sensitive and progressive, ensuring better traction and push-off when faced with high obstacles.
- Lanyard-type kill switch: ensures the bike can be used in complete safety.
- Black anodized bar end plugs: these protect the grips and ensure smooth, long-lasting throttle performance.
- New black anodized chain adjusters: designed to allow more precise adjustment of chain tension and satisfy even the most demanding riders.
- Billet machined foot pegs with non-slip steel pins: ensure maximum boot grip even under the most extreme conditions as well as significant weight reduction.
- Racing brake discs: more powerful braking, weight savings and a more aggressive look.
- BrakTec brake and clutch master cylinders: for improved braking feel and increased power.
- Black anodized brake and clutch master cylinder covers.
- Rear brake caliper with brake pad anti-vibration system.
- Gold rims: in pure racing style.
- Michelin X-light tires: to maximize performance whatever the riding conditions.
- New eye-catching design: introduces gold to match the classic Factory red white and blue.
- Type: Single-cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, lamellar induction in the crankcase
- Bore: 54.0mm
- Stroke: 54.5mm
- Displacement: 124.8cc
- Compression Ratio: 15.9:1
- Ignition: Electronic
- Spark Plug: NGK GR7CI8
- Carburettor: Keihin PWK Ø 28mm
- Transmission: 6 Speed
- Primary Transmission: Z. 20/71
- For Euro 4 Version - Consumption and Emissions: 2.6 L/100km - Co2 60 g/km
- Frame: Single wave aluminium beam
- Wheel Base: 1305mm
- Seat Height: 660mm
- Front Suspension: Hydraulic Fork with Ø38mm
- Rear Suspension: Hydraulic Monoshock
- Front Brake: Disc Ø185mm with 4 piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Disc Ø160mm with 2 piston caliper
- Front Tire: AV 2.75 - 21
- Rear Tire: AR 4.00 R 18
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder, 2-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 54.0 x 54.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Keihin PWK Ø 28mm
- Front Suspension
- Hydraulic Fork with Ø38mm
- Front Brakes
- Disc Ø185mm with 4 piston caliper
- Front Tire
- AV 2.75 - 21
- Rear Suspension
- Hydraulic Monoshock
- Rear Brakes
- Disc Ø160mm with 2 piston caliper
- Rear Tire
- AR 4.00 R 18
- Seat Height
- 6 Speed