2018 Beta Motorcycles Xtrainer 300
Call for Price
The Enduro bike for all your needs
Following the great success of the first model, the new Xtrainer 300 is now on the market. Its many new features include a fully updated engine. Engine updates that were introduced in the RR my 2018 2-stroke range have been shared with the Xtrainer to further improve its performance and reduce its weight.
These important technical innovations put the new Xtrainer in a particular niche of the Enduro market, making it the perfect choice for those looking for a 2-stroke bike with slightly softer power delivery while still offering excellent ride-ability and ease of use. In fact, this is a bike for Enduro newcomers and those who want an off-roader that is a less demanding ride, not too heavy and still provides comfort and performance at a reasonable cost. The Xtrainer is also a great option for the Extreme Enduro discipline.
Its strengths can be summed up as follows:
• Power delivery: soft and linear, making it extremely easy to ride, yet enough to inspire.
• Beta Progressive Power Valve: allowing excellent engine performance throughout the rev range thanks to easy external adjustment via a 5mm hex wrench.
• Seat height: reduced to 910 mm (35.8”) – compared to the 930 mm (36.6”) of the RR range to ensure an even more comfortable ride.
• Low weight: at only 98 kg (216 lbs.) which provides an agile and non-intimidating ride, even for newcomers.
• Automatic oil injection: eliminates the need for a fuel-oil premix.
• Soft tires: to ensure better grip and higher performance on slippery terrain.
All this lets you enjoy excellent performance on an extremely user-friendly bike, instilling confidence and allowing easy control whatever the conditions.
The stable, light perimeter frame, coupled with a 43 mm progressive fork and a dedicated single shock, houses a cutting-edge, tamed-down Beta 300 cc 2-stroke engine.
The Tuscan manufacturer’s engineers have introduced new upgrades for the Xtrainer including:
• New clutch: a total overhaul has produced a lighter, more compact 6-spring clutch that improves its engagement, precision and stability as operating temperatures change. A new design to the clutch cover is more streamlined and stylish
• New gear shift system: improves the precision of the transmission and eliminates any uncertain mis-shifts
- New cylinder: new two-piece design for closer machining of the power valve increases performance in terms of power and torque throughout the rev range while keeping the power delivery perfectly linear.
- Domed piston and new cylinder head profile: together with the new cylinder, these increase engine performance and improve running at low revs.
- Crankshaft: rotating mass values were revised to match the new features of the engine and the crank pin was reinforced to improve reliability.
- New connecting rod: reinforced lower bearing area to reduce friction and heat while improving reliability.
- New BPV centrifuge: with larger spheres to better adapt to the new primary drive ratio, ensuring better power delivery.
- New combustion chamber: a slight increase in compression ratio has boosted performance.
- The chassis design has also been restyled with the introduction of new colors in stunning red along with matching graphics.
- Frame: Perimetric frame in molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust port
- Wheelbase: 1467 mm
- Max length: 2157 mm
- Max width: 802 mm
- Max height: 1245 mm
- Seat height: 910 mm
- Ground clearance: 320 mm
- Footrest height: 390 mm
- Dry weight: 99 kg (front 48 kg; rear 51 kg)
- Fuel tank capacity: 8.5 L
- Reserve: 1.5 L
- Oil tank capacity: 650cc
- Cooling system capacity: 1.3 L
- Front suspension: Hydraulic USD fork with ø 43 mm shaft
- Rear suspension: Monoshock with progressive compound lever
- Shock absorber stroke: 110 mm
- Front wheel travel: 270 mm
- Rear wheel travel: 270 mm
- Front brake: Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper
- Rear brake: Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper
- Front rim: 21 x 1.6 - 36 holes
- Rear rim: 18 x 1.85 - 36 holes
- Front tyre: 80/100 - 21
- Rear tyre: 140/80 -18
- Type: Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled
- Bore: 72 mm
- Stroke: 72 mm
- Displacement: 293.1 cc
- Compression ratio: 11.45:1
- Exhaust Valve: BPV Systsem
- Starter: electric starter
- Ignition: AC Kokusan - digital CDI with oil pump controller
- Spark plug: NGK GR7CI8
- Induction system: induction reed
- Lubrication: Mixing with electronic pump
- Carburettor: Keihin PWK 36
- Clutch: wet multi-disc clutch
- Primary drive: Z.27/72
- Transmission: 6 gears
- Final transmission: chain
- Engine oil: SAE 10W/40
- Consumption l/100 km: 2.978
- Pollution Co2 [g/km]: 71
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder, 2-stroke
- 293.1 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 72 x 72 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Keihin PWK 36
- AC Kokusan - digital CDI with oil pump controller
- Front Suspension
- Hydraulic USD fork with ø 43 mm shaft
- Front Brakes
- Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 80/100 - 21
- Rear Suspension
- Monoshock with progressive compound lever
- Rear Brakes
- Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper
- Rear Tire
- 140/80 -18
- Dry Weight
- 99 kg (front 48 kg; rear 51 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 8.5 L
- 1467 mm
- Ground Clearance
- 320 mm
- Seat Height
- 910 mm
- 6 gears
- Final Drive